The Criminal Law Team at Quinn & Scattini have represented many clients facing traffic matters, ranging from minor traffic charges right through to dangerous driving charges.
Traffic charges can have serious consequences if you are found guilty, including potentially a term of imprisonment with some offences.
We can advise you on the likelihood of being found guilty of a traffic offence and your prospects of success if you decide to plead not guilty.
Traffic Law Team
Our expert Criminal Law Team has been drawn from experienced Defence Lawyers and former Prosecutors who have years of experience with traffic offences and can ensure you receive the best possible outcome in your circumstances.
Examples of recent traffic matters our team have handled include:-
- Obtained a $1,000 fine for a client who was originally charged with perverting the course of justice, instead of actual jail as the penalty.
- Recently obtained a sentence of probation and a 15 month disqualification for a client who was charged for a 6th offence of drink driving.
- Successfully negotiated a charge of dangerous operation of a motor vehicle to one of driving with undue care an attention.
- Recently defended a client charged with his 5th offence of disqualified driving and obtained for him a sentence of immediate parole.
- Successfully obtained a number of work licences and special hardship orders for clients. This is an area that we specialise in and have a very high success rate of obtaining licenses for those who are eligible.
- Successfully negotiated with the prosecution to reduce charges of Unlicensed Driving while SPER suspended (which instead does not hold a mandatory disqualification).
Our offices are conveniently located nearby the Courts which allow us to accept instructions to act and appear in Court or to file urgent documents at short notice.
Our offices are located in:-
- Gold Coast