James joined Quinn & Scattini Lawyers in 2009 and is a member of the Business Law and Property Law Teams. James has experience in a range of property and business law related work.
Some of his recent experience includes:
- preparing contracts (commercial, rural, residential and business),
- advising on all aspects of sales and acquisitions of real properties (residential, rural and commercial) and businesses alike,
- preparing and advising on commercial leases,
- advising on mortgage and guarantee,
- preparing and advising on loan agreements,
- setting up and advising on companies, partnerships and trusts, and
- commercial, rural and residential conveyancing.
James has a passion for assisting clients to achieve the best possible outcomes in the most cost-effective and time-efficient manner. He is approachable, results-driven, and is committed to achieving the most practical outcomes for his clients.
Read what James’s clients have to say …
"Incredibly impressed with this firm. James did our conveyancing work and went over and above, keeping us well informed every step of the way. We live out of town so it was important to have someone we trusted guide us. I would highly recommend Quinn & Scattini Lawyers. CM"
I'd like to provide some extremely positive feedback in regard to James at your Ipswich office. Your firm was recommended to me by a former employee. James was acting for me in a private capacity in a conveyance (I was the purchaser). To cut a long story short, it became problematic due to some refinancing I was also arranging. Throughout the entire matter, I found James to be extremely professional and helpful. He explained every step to me, and was always prompt with his communication. When things went a little awry close to settlement, he provided me with calm and professional service, and the transaction was completed satisfactorily. Having worked in the field, I know that, in my particular matter, James went well and truly above and beyond, and did a great job for me. AA"