Expert advice. Getting results.
Russell Leneham -
Russell Leneham -
Russell Leneham - Director
Russell Leneham is:
- a director of Quinn & Scattini Lawyers,
- team leader of our Wills & Estates Team, and
- an accredited specialist in Wills & Estates – one of Queensland’s very few accredited specialists in the area of inheritance law.
- personal injuries,
- criminal law,
- family law,
- administrative law,
- business law,
- debt recovery,
- employment law,
- powers of attorney,
- deceased estates, and
- suing lawyers and others for professional negligence [see for example Russell’s case of Littler v Price, which was successful in the District Court (see link), the Court of Appeal (see link) and the High Court (see link)].
From that diverse background Russell now specialises in probate and estate administration, estate planning (such as wills and powers of attorney), and his area of special interest – estate litigation.
Russell represents clients in matters such as:
- challenging the validity of a will,
- challenging unfair provisions in a will,
- contesting paternity of beneficiaries of an estate,
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal – guardianship and administration applications, and
- trustee disputes.
Russell, and the team of lawyers under his supervision, have in recent years conducted the following estate cases that are on the public record in the Supreme Court of Queensland:
Russell and his team conducted all of the above cases (and many others, most of which are successfully settled out of court) on a “no win, no fee” basis.
Read what a happy client had to say …
“Dear Russell, Our Knight in Shining Armour with Angel Wings, It had been our intention to write you a special letter of thanks when our case was finished. We have since discovered that the wheels of justice sometimes go slowly over bumpy roads, so we decided that as today is the anniversary of your win for us in the Supreme Court, it was appropriate to acknowledge you today, for your support, knowledge of the law, integrity and professionalism in dealing with the difficult situation in which we had been placed in. While we understand that sometimes things don’t happen as quickly as they should when having to negotiate with others, we are truly appreciative of the quality of the professional support that you, Kathy and every member of your staff, that we have dealt with, has provided. The stress takes its toll, but ours has been lessened with the knowledge that you and your team are working in our best interests. In a society where people are quick to bag professionals, it is refreshing to be able to respond with our positive experiences with you, Kathy and your staff. RM”
Russell is a past President of the Beenleigh Yatala Chamber of Commerce and of the Logan/Beenleigh District Law Association, and chair of the Queensland Chapter of the J Reuben Clark Law Society.