Quinn & Scattini is a general law practice which is organised into teams of highly specialised experts in each of our areas of law.
We understand your problems and are dedicated to achieving the best results and value for money for
whatever type of matter you need assistance with.
With seven offices conveniently located throughout South-East Queensland, our offices are designed to serve local communities by providing accessibility to expert and uncompromising professional legal service.
- Property & Development - Avoid the pitfall of buying houses with unapproved structures or improvements
- Wills & Estates - REAL-LIFE Q&A ABOUT WILLS
- Family & De Facto Law - Variation of Parenting Orders
- Criminal Law - Mandatory sentencing and limiting judicial discretion
- General - The NEW Health Ombudsman
- General - Catch up with Q&S
- Corporate & Business Law - Thinking of buying or selling a business this year?
- Commercial Litigation - “A verbal contract is not worth the paper it is written on” - or is it?
- Defamation, Commercial Litigation - When Does Online Bullying Become Defamation?
- De-facto Property Matters, Divorce - New Years Resolution...Or Is That Dissolution?