Quinn & Scattini is a general law practice which is organised into teams of highly specialised experts in each of our areas of law. We understand your problems and are dedicated to achieving the best results and value for money for whatever type of matter you need assistance with. With seven offices conveniently located throughout South-East Queensland, our offices are designed to serve local communities by providing accessibility to expert and uncompromising professional legal service.
- General - Promotion Announcement – Kathy Fairweather
- Criminal Law - “No body, no parole” – No escape
- Wills & Estates,Will/Estate Dispute and Litigation,Wills & Estate Planning - Wills
- Commercial Litigation,Defamation - When does online bullying become defamation?
- Family & De Facto Law - Grandparents and a grandchild – the legal position
- General - QSLAW Quarterly – Issue 13
- Family & De Facto Law - Welcome back Taryn
- Compensation Claims - Medical Negligence: can a child claim for injuries sustained as a consequence of the negligent handling of their mother’s pregnancy?
- General - Purpose of the QLS Fidelity Fund
- Compensation Claims - Responsibility of licensed premises for an intoxicated patron’s alcohol related harm: the thin line between personal responsibility and a social host’s intervention
Our aim is to build close personal working relationships with our clients.